Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal
Ms. Weber Bradley assists with collaborative law and litigation matters with a focus on family law and has been working with Bort Law since 2010.
Ms. Weber Bradley sits on the Board of Directors of the Montgomery County Paralegal Association and is the organization’s Webmaster. She is the Second MCPA Delegate to the National Federation of Paralegal Associations.
- Villanova University Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Cum Laude, Bloomsburg University
ACTIVE MEMBER IN CIVIC AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- District Attorney’s Youth Aid Panel Chairman Norristown, 2015 - Present
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations
- Montgomery Bar Foundation Fellows Program
- Runner in various charity races, including full and half marathons
- Married, two children and five stepchildren